About the instructor
Grant Gamble is an experienced IT trainer, developer, consultant and author able to deliver a wide range of training courses. He has a vast experience of delivering public and on-site IT training content at different skill levels, to groups of varying sizes.
His speciality is running week-long, intensive training workshops on topics like Microsoft VBA, web development and Adobe Creative Suite automation.
If you have any queries regarding this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The video tutorials in this course are designed to give you all the ammunition you'll need to start creating your own custom macros to automate Microsoft Word tasks and operations. Word users learn VBA macro programming for a number of reasons: some people are looking to enhance their career prospects; some are looking to save themselves time; others are aiming to save their company money and increase productivity.
Whatever your reasons for considering learning more about Word VBA macros, this course aims to equip you with everything you need to get started.
- Download course files here
- 1. Welcome FREE PREVIEW
- 2. What is Involved in Learning Word VBA FREE PREVIEW
- 3. Getting Set Up FREE PREVIEW
- 4. The Developer Tab FREE PREVIEW
- 5. Recording a Macro FREE PREVIEW
- 6. Attaching a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar FREE PREVIEW
- 7. Assigning a Keyboard Shortcut to a Macro FREE PREVIEW
- 8. Editing a Recorded Macro FREE PREVIEW
- 9. The Benefits and Limitations of the Macro Recorder FREE PREVIEW
- 1. Overview of Event Programming
- 2. Working with Document Events (Part 1)
- 2. Working with Document Events (Part 2)
- 3. Using Built-in Dialogs
- 4. Creating a User Form (Part 1)
- 4. Creating a User Form (Part 2)
- 5. Creating User Form Event Handlers (Part 1)
- 5. Creating User Form Event Handlers (Part 2)
- 6. Validating User Input
- 1. Obtaining the Course Files
- 2. Overview of the Project
- 3. Creating the Launch Macro
- 5. Creating the User Form
- 5. Listing File Names in the Listbox Control
- 7. Programming the Remove Button (Part 1)
- 07-Programming the Remove button
- 8. Programmming the Move Up and Move Down Buttons
- 9. Programming the Cancel Button
- 10. Programming the Main Action Button
- 10-Programming the main Action button Part 4